- Physics Programs
- Student Resources
- Faculty and Staff
Dr. Anh Thu Le
- 118 Physics Bldg, 1315 N Pine St, Rolla, MO 65401
Theoretical Atomic, Molecular, and Optical (AMO) Physics
Ultrafast intense laser-matter interaction and attosecond physics (including tunneling ionization, high-order harmonic generation, above-threshold ionization, and dynamic chemical imaging of molecular structure); Atomic collisions theory (in particular charge-transfer processes in ion-atom, positron-atom collisions).
- 1994: PhD in Physics: Belarusian State University, Republic of Belarus
- 1990: BS in Physics: Belarusian State University, Republic of Belarus
- S. Xue, H. Du, B. Hu, C. D. Lin, and A.T. Le, “Following coherent multichannel nuclear wave packets in pump-probe studies of O2 with ultrashort laser pulses”, Phys. Rev. A 97, 043409 (2018).
- V.-H. Hoang, V.-H. Le, C.D. Lin, and A.T. Le, “Retrieval of target structure information from laser-induced photoelectrons by few-cycle bicircular laser fields”, Phys. Rev. A 95, 031402(R) (2017).
- Wolter, M. G. Pullen, A.-T. Le, M. Baudisch, K. Doblhoff-Dier, A. Senftleben, M. Hemmer, C. D. Schröter, J. Ullrich, T. Pfeifer, R. Moshammer, S. Gräfe, O. Vendrell, C. D. Lin, J. Biegert, “Ultrafast electron diffraction imaging of bond breaking in di-ionized acetylene”, Science 354, 308-312 (2016).
- A.T. Le, H. Wei, C. Jin, and C.D. Lin, “Strong-field approximation in high-order harmonic generation with mid-infrared lasers”, Journal of Physics B 49, 053001 (2016).
- A.T. Le, H. Wei, C. Jin, V. N. Tuoc, T. Morishita, and C.D. Lin, “Universality of returning electron wave packet in high-order harmonic generation with mid-infrared laser pulses”, Physical Review Letters 113, 033001 (2014).
Engineering Physics II (Physics 2135)