- Our Research and Department
- Physics Programs
- Student Opportunities
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
Theoretical Atomic Molecular and Optical Physics
Atomic Collision Theory, electron impact excitation and ionization of atoms and molecules, heavy particle collisions, Computational Physics and Related Algorithms.
- 1972: PhD in Physics: Florida State University, FL
- Xueguang Ren, Sadek Amami, Oleg Zatsarinny, Thomas Pfluger, Marvin Weyland, Woon Yong Baek, Hans Rabus, Klaus Bartschat, Don Madison, and Alexander Dorn, "Kinematically complete study of low-energy electron-impact ionization of neon: Internormalized cross sections in three-dimensional kinematics," Phys. Rev. A 91, 032707 (2015).
- Esam Ali, XueGuang Ren, Alexander Dorn, Chuangang Ning and Don Madison, "Experimental and theoretical study of electron-impact ionization plus excitation of aligned H2," J. Phys. B 48, 115201 (2015).
- Esam Ali, Kate Nixon, Andrew Murray, Chuangang Ning, James Colgan, and Don Madison, "Comparison of experimental and theoretical electron-impact-ionization triple-differential cross sections for ethane," Phys. Rev. A 92, 042711 (2015).
- Hari Chaluvadi, Zehra Nur Ozer, Mevlut Dogan, Chuangang Ning, James Colgan and Don Madison, "Observation of two-center interference effects for electron impact ionization of N2," J. Phys. B 48, 155203 (2015).
- G. S. J. Armstrong, J. Colgan, M. S. Pindzola, S. Amami, D. H. Madison, J. Pursehouse, K. L. Nixon, and A. J. Murray, "Evidence for unnatural-parity contributions to electron-impact ionization of laser-aligned atoms," Phys. Rev A 92, 032706 (2015).