- Our Research and Department
- Physics Programs
- Student Opportunities
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
Neutron-diffraction studies of magnetic materials.
- 1981: PhD in Physics: University of Missouri, MO
- T. F. Creel, J. B. Yang, M. Kahveci, S. K. Malik, S. Quezado, O. A. Pringle, W. B. Yelon, W. J. James, “Structural and Magnetic Properties of La0.7Sr0.3Mn1-xNixO3 (x≤ 0.4),” J. Appl. Phys. 114, 013911 (2013).
- K. Kamaraju, J. B. Yang, W. B. Yelon, O. A. Pringle, W. J. James, Q. Cai, Z. Chu, and Ph. I'Heritier, “Magnetic Properties of Iron-Rich Nd2-yDyyFe17-xSix Mixed Rare-Earth System,” J. Appl. Phys. 93, 6936 (2003).
- V. A. Samaranayake, O. A. Pringle, D. J. Westenberg, J. Neiss, and G. R. Olbricht, “Science Education and Quantitative Literacy: An Integrated Inquiry-based Approach,” funding provided by the Missouri-Department of Higher Education